I got a new Belly Dance instructional DVD last week and I am LOVING it! It's Ranya Renee's "Belly Dance Egyptian Style: The Baladi.
Ranya is a Fantastic instructor and although the gadgets she used to explain her posture and alignment were a little silly it was an effective tool in giving the viewer (me) a visual.
I loved the way she broke down the music of the Baladi piece by piece and even had the musicians give information. (It isn't too often you get this kind of great info straight from the musician... if only because it's too embarrassing to ask!) I haven't seen a DVD quite like this out there and it is ranked in my top favorites already. Oh! Plus... it is a set of 2 DVD's! The 1st one explains the Technique and Music Structure. The 2nd is Improvisational Drills. Bonus.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades